|Source via google images|
What's made me smile this week...
1. Being treated by Lee to a gorgeous chicken korma at the local Indian restaurant.
2. Being surprised with a pair of Nike blazers as a result of Lees shopping trip.
3. Having not one, but two takeaways involving kebab in one week.
4. Being brought a McDonalds for lunch at sixth form, can you tell it's been a fat week?
5. Meeting grandma for lunch, an amazing hot chocolate and a chat.
6. Creating a blog design that I am finally happy with.
7. Being nosy reading all of the 'facts about me' posts that are floating about.
8. Spotting a fox who enjoyed sitting and staring into the car, it was the first time I'd seen a 'real life' fox.
9. Watching the Lion King.
10. Being told 'I love you' every day, multiple times a day.
This post was inspired by the lovely Rosie. What has made you smile this week?