3 Feb 2013

It's the little things...

Source via google images





What's made me smile this week... 

1. Being treated by Lee to a gorgeous chicken korma at the local Indian restaurant.

2. Being surprised with a pair of Nike blazers as a result of Lees shopping trip.

3. Having not one, but two takeaways involving kebab in one week.

4. Being brought a McDonalds for lunch at sixth form, can you tell it's been a fat week?

5. Meeting grandma for lunch, an amazing hot chocolate and a chat.

6. Creating a blog design that I am finally happy with.

7. Being nosy reading all of the 'facts about me' posts that are floating about.

8. Spotting a fox who enjoyed sitting and staring into the car, it was the first time I'd seen a 'real life' fox.

9. Watching the Lion King.

10. Being told 'I love you' every day, multiple times a day.

This post was inspired by the lovely Rosie. What has made you smile this week?

2 comments :

  1. I had a McDonalds for lunch after and exam this week, a friend and I shared 20 chicken nuggets and it was amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aah it sounds amazing, perfect post exam treat! x

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments.