23 Jan 2012

Do not let the opinions of others consume you

I love quotes. That is all. They really do make me smile and take my thinking from negative to positive when i'm down, I do enjoying rambling on in my posts but i'm gonna give you a break from my rambles and let the pictures do the talking, possibly cheating considering the pictures contain words, oops. Personally my main issue is confidence so I am most inspired by quotes concerning that issue, I really hope you can take something from this post and know that everyone has their own insecurities but no matter what, you CAN overcome them. Of course there are so many more amazing quotes out there but these are just a selection from my little 'quotes' folder. The last one is actually a photo of my own bedroom wall, I love having it there as whenever I or anyone else walks in there it is to make you smile. If you are wondering I purchased it from ebay here, the company have so many other great designs too! Some people may say we shouldn't need reminders to be happy but I really recommend writing your favourite quotes wherever you can to give you a little boost when you need it most, I cannot remember exactly where I found the above pictures but they are most likely from here, such a great blog with some really inspiring quotes. I hope you enjoyed this post, what are your favourite quotes? 
Thanks for reading. Love, 
Rachael xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments.