15 Jan 2012

Wishlist 1


Hello again lovelies, I'm currently lusting over a new piece of jewellery to add to my collection and here are a few I have my eye on, however my Christmas money is running low and I am in need of new trousers for sixth form so we shall see if one of these beautiful pieces does end up in my possession or if they remain in that little mind of mine. After seeing Gracie wearing her Casio so often I was enthralled by its beauty and knew that one day I had to have one but I also love the inspiring quotes on the Disney pieces and the meaning and simplicity of the others and well, the Vivienne Westwood earrings speak for themselves don't they. I'm not one to spend a lot on anything but for some reason I have recently neglected my ridiculous amount of inexpensive costume jewellery and began craving something more simple and classic even if, in some cases, that means spending a few extra £££. Maybe the Vivienne Westwood earrings are slightly out of my price range and I don't think I could justify £45 for such a simple necklace but I can dream can't I? Do you have a favourite piece of jewellery? Let me know!

I hope you have had a nice weekend, today consisted of drinking the most amazing hot chocolate and having a wander around my local shopping centre, not finding anything exciting. Now to spend the night with my lovely boyfriend. Thanks for reading. Love, 
Rachael xx

4 comments :

  1. really like the asos bracelet and the casio watch :) Great wish list. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :) I'm definitely tempted to go for the casio! x

      Delete
  2. Hey, just a thought but I got my casio from urban outfitters where you can get student discount so it would be about £3 cheaper :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aah thankyou for letting me know! Didn't know they sold them there, I'll definitely do that :)

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments.