001. How cosy does this Topshop jacket look, I spotted it on Sammi's wishlist and it soon appeared on mine! A bit of a boyish style but there's just something about it.
002. A/W is definitely the time for big snuggly oversized jumpers and hoodies. Not sure why I love this one so much but I do, I am a massive Disney fan after all! You can even get matching sweatpants, is that too far?
003. I love the colour of this blazer! Again, perfect for autumn. I really enjoy wearing my one and only blazer, they can definitely make things look that little bit more put together. I want one in every colour!
004. I've wanted an oversized shirt like this for ages, I love how they can be styled in so many ways yet still look casual and effortless. I'm really not sure if it'll suit me though, hmm.
005. I was desperate for the Topshop Chelsea boots last year because I love how they look, did they end up being mine? no, and I have no idea why. These are so similar though, I think I need them.
006. This necklace is on display at the front of my local New Look, making it more tempting each time I pass. It's the perfect way to dress up a plain outfit, who doesn't love a statement necklace!
007. Who doesn't want the new mirror ball collection from Model's Own? I think it's such a unique take on a normal glitter polish, a disco ball on my nails sounds good to me.
008. I love these shoes. I want these shoes. That is all.