Lets face it, we are well and truly into the most exciting time of the year, festive season is here and Christmas is only 29 DAYS away! HOW EXCITING! I thought I'd share my wishlist to Santa with you all:
001. The Converse are actually chilling on the floor in the dining room as we speak waiting to be tried and tested before being
sent to Santa wrapped up and hidden in mam's wardrobe. The joys of knowing there is no Santa Claus, sad times. I have wanted some for ages so am looking forward to them making their way into my wardrobe at Christmas.
002. Let's be honest, who wouldn't love to wake up on Christmas morning to the Soap and Glory 'The Best Of All' set. I'm definitely not expecting this at the full £60 but hopefully Boots are nice enough to slash the price in the coming weeks as they did last year. If not, they do have some other great gift sets this year.
003. I want to start making my hair look a bit more, presentable should we say, which is why the Babyliss curling wand is up there as the one I have now is horrible to use, along with a Tangle Teezer, my hair gets so ridiculously knotty, causing brushing it to be a very painful experience so maybe one of these nifty little brushes can sort it right out.
004. As for the perfume, if you haven't had a sniff of Vera Wang's Princess Night then do so asap, every time I try it in a store I cannot stop sniffing at my wrist for the rest of the day, must look like a bit of a weirdo but it's so nice!
005. I'm currently trying to get the last out of my cleanser so what better time to try the much loved Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish? I found this cute little set containing 100ml of the cleanse and polish, a muslin cloth and a little instant boost skin tonic spritzer.
006. I think Yankee Candles have made it onto many Christmas lists this year, I haven't chose a certain scent, leaving that up to mother bear so hopefully she does well. I've just run out of my pink sands tea lights so could do with some more to fill my cute little holders and I do love the way the jars look.
007. Last but not least, a DVD or two always makes it onto my wishlist. Let's take a moment to ask why on earth I don't already own The Notebook, it's a classic tear jerker that I've seen many times yet I don't actually own the DVD. I didn't get to see The Vow when it was in cinemas but it looks like just my type of film, anything with Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams floats my boat, if you've seen it, what did ya think?
Let's just remember this is just a wishlist, I'm definitely not saying I'm expecting everything on here.
What's on your Christmas list? Love,